Debuts and I Do’s is one of the top provider of wedding coordination services in the island of Cebu and neighboring Bohol. With our commitment to excellence, vast network of suppliers and wealth of experience, we have everything it takes to put together a perfect wedding day for any couple. We offer a flexible and personalized brand of wedding coordination to ensure that your preferred theme is followed, your guests are kept comfortable and your costs stay within the budget.
A wedding is the most special day in the lives of two people who are deeply in love. It’s also one of the rare occasions when their family and closest friends are gathered in one place to witness a life-changing event for two people who are dear to their hearts. As such, it’s only natural for the couple to want that everything goes perfect on their big day.
Of course, that’s easier said than done. A wedding is a complex thing where the right movement of people, logistics and events is crucial to its success. One misstep or one little thing neglected can mar what would otherwise have been a perfect day.
That’s where Debuts & I Do’s wedding coordination services come in. We provide planning and coordination services that will ensure that everything goes without a hitch on the day you and your loved one get hitched. Here are just some of the main reasons why dozens of couples in the Cebu and Bohol areas have trusted us to oversee arguably the most special days of their lives:
- We Save You Time – With the fast pace of modern life in Metro Cebu, it’s hard for most couples to find time to look up wedding themes, suppliers and vendors. This becomes more time-consuming if you’re not really sure what you want for the big day. Hiring us can make a world of difference because we’ve got the connections, knowledge and savvy to help you find and get what you’re looking for. Couples who hire us are often surprised that they can keep working hard on their day jobs while the wedding materializes as we work on it in the background.
- We Save You Money – Thanks to our years in the events planning industry, we’ve established close ties with almost every supplier in the market. That means we have more bargaining power than other coordinators and we can definitely get you bigger discounts that what stores would give you if you simply walk in. This allows us to get you much greater value for money than what you’d get when you interface directly with caterers, florists, dressmakers, venue administrators and others.
- We Save You from Costly Mistakes – Most of us get married only once in our lives, so there really aren’t too many people who can really say they’re experienced” in planning their own wedding. Inexperience often leads to guesswork and guesswork will inevitably result in costly mistakes. It may not seem like a big deal initially, but choosing the wrong food, flowers or color motif can really dampen a wedding. We’ve seen and planned hundreds of weddings, so we know what mistakes to look out for and what to do to avoid them.
- We Put Out “Fires” – One thing we’ve learned from planning dozens of weddings is that no matter how much planning was put into an event, something weird is bound to pop up on the day itself. Malfunctioning sound systems, delays in supplies and troublesome gatecrashers can all put a dent on the proceedings. Debuts & I Do’s ensures that when the unexpected occurs, someone is there to troubleshoot and make things right.
- We Keep Costs Within Budget – With all the bustle that comes into planning a wedding, it’s easy to throw your hands up in exasperation and throw money at every inconvenience in the hopes of getting things right. Smart wedding planners know that this isn’t the best way to go. As your official partner to a successful wedding event, we ensure that all charges and expenses stay within reason and within budget. That way, you can enjoy your perfect day without worrying what your bank account would look like the next day.
- We Keep Things on Schedule – One of the things that can make a wedding less than perfect is the inability to make the best use of time in the day. When you hire us, we’ll be there to make sure that preparations don’t exceed time allocations, that you’re not late to your own wedding, and the reception starts on time so your guests don’t end up starving and grumpy. We pride ourselves on keeping things smooth and professional in the hotel, at the church and in the reception hall.
- You Only Need to Talk to One Person – Planning a wedding yourself means having to talk to several different suppliers who are not coordinating with each other. This can get confusing and frustrating really fast. When you hire a wedding coordinator, this is one headache that will be eliminated. We’ll make sure that you only need to talk to one wedding coordinator and she’ll be able to orchestrate everything for you.
Weddings are usually once-in-a-lifetime experiences and you deserve to have the best on that particular day. Contact us now and we’ll help you get started on your happily ever after!